Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Been paying more attention to the offerings over at the KTV forum but saw GDMR’s listing so curiosity got the better of me and here to share my review.

Pretty discreet location, quite a walk from the nearest MRT so advisable to take a bus for fellow foot soldiers. Access to her unit is easy as long as you follow her instructions.

I was prepared for a MILF based on what I gathered from the past postings on her back in 2019 and she is a proper MILF. Pleasant looking with makeup, really well maintained figure that I don’t think anyone will reject, especially if you are a boobs lover or shaved pussy lover.

In terms of service, things were so fast and furious that I forgotten that I was there for a massage. From the moment she stripped off her bikini, it was non-stop mutual pleasuring until I finally blew my load. She really can blow long and deep which I really enjoyed. Roaming is definitely 4G and more, and I must say that she has one of the better looking pussies that I saw to-date…

After the deed was done, it was chit chat till almost time up. She is a good conversationalist and I believe that she would have her supporters with her strong skill set. All in all, she is definitely not a land mine by any stretch and though $130 is not what I usually would pay for, she could be an option worth considering by fellow bros who like heavy flavoured offerings.
seems like the legendary gdmr has not yet lost her touch, will be interested to try her some day. have a liking for heavy flavoured

in other news, the new listing https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jia-ning-massage/ reminds me of zi yu