View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 5
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Royalxscorts' Amy

Location: Central, accessible for drivers and foot soldiers, discreet, simple but well kept

OKT: Fuss free and fast clear instructions.

Amy:

Looks: Exactly like a pretty yet seductive SYT. Her smile is so beautiful.

Body: Young, smooth, TIGHT! No baby damage, not some old mother hen , her body is impressive..She maintains it well

Pussy: LOW Mileage, very tight, without KY, my dick will needs to be pencil thick to penetrate so you get what i mean. She is open to painting and politely told me not finger which I respected, she gets wet easily anyway so finger work arent necessary as long as I get to taste her juices

Boobs: Big B or small C which are natural, attractive looking nips, she loves to be sucked and get turned on easily.

French: Passionate, intense. She is young and pretty so it was a major turn on for myself, dont expect her to be head over heels in love with me, I am after all just a average joe....

BBBJ: Good suction and duration in spite of her tender years, she listened to instruction, obliged when i asked her to look at me when she tried to DT my dick

FJ: She is a born moaner, adapts well to position changing and no issue when taking it deep and hard as long as she is well lubricated, opted for 2 shots of CIM after FJ and she took my babies in well

GFE: Lively and chatty, like a little curious kitten, gave me a light massage and kisses whenever I moved my lips towards. GFE level is good and should get better once she is more settled in.

RTF: Definitely This is one fine natural SYT