View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
in d past i can agree mostly woman are victims. but nw they are taking advantage of the womens charter. they knw dat they have d advantage and can easily get wat they want
Yes bro. Previously my lawyer is one of women charter key holder. After going thru with her what happen, her solution is just basically support my wife side. Which doesnt tally. Now my wife is a ‘fault’ but she is supporting her. Lucky before doing any paperwork, i change a lawyer. Then realise she treated mens as a ‘carrot head’. Her fees are much higher as compared to other lawyers.

Like now i got ‘denied’ access to my child, but there’s nothing i can do. But court will say i didnt visit them.