View Single Post
Old 28-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Continuing from the previous post:

Soon, we reached City Hall while enduring the stares and made our way out. Since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded and we were able to keep out of the spotlight. But when the crowd dispersed, the stares started coming back. We walked along Citylink to Suntec and the usual stares from random people. Jess was actually blushing while I was secretly enjoying it hehe.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter couldn't stop staring! Especially at Jess's big boobs that were peeking through her top. I didn't forget to take my revenge for the other day! I pretended to reach over to her side of her table and 'accidentally' knocked over her glass of water onto her shirt! That made her white shirt totally transparent and the cold made her nipples erect. The sudden shock made her scream too and people around us turned over to see her boobs and nipples in full view

Jess was red all over! And I immediately felt bad so I quickly brought her to the nearest toilet to avoid all the attention. Jess was so angry with me but soon laughed it off and we went back to the restaurant for our lunch, her shirt more transparent than ever. I knew she always secretly enjoyed it!

After lunch, we continued to walk around window shopping but there wasn't much to buy so we just sat down at a cafe to talk. My skirt was really short and I could see a guy sitting opposite staring between my legs as I sat down with his eyes wide open. So I decided to tease him a little more by sitting with my legs apart, exposing my bare pussy to him and his friends! So dangerous haha. But after a while I got shy and closed by legs together again. While buying drinks, my coin pouch actually fell! My first instinct was to bend over and pick up the coins, which exposed my butt to everyone behind me and someone even gasped! Then I realised what happened and frantically picked up the coins and then acted like nothing happened.

After the long day, we decided to head back to Jess's house. On the MRT, it was really crowded and there were no seats available. As I had to hold on to the handles on the ceiling to keep my balance, I forgot to check my loose top and it was slipping down slowly without me noticing. After a sudden jerk by the train, my boobs just popped out! But my one hand was holding on to the handle and the other was holding on to the shopping bags so I couldn't do anything at all! I just quickly held up the bags to hide my boobs and tried to adjust my top.

We finally reached home and it was already 6 plus, we took turns to shower and changed into normal clothes. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV till quite late. After that, we were both very tired and decided to sleep. OF course I had plans of my own >

Those work in security to watch CCTV must be very happy. Hahaha. Naughty girl.