View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I will advise you not to pursue her bro. In all fairness, someone with your background can get someone better and not someone with a +2. Given that you never had a child yourself, you have zero experience as a step-parent and you will likely be extremely frustrated trying to develop a relationship with 2 kids who seriously do not want you in their lives. To them, you are and forever will be just someone who happens to be fucking their mother. Nothing more. Accept this simple fact, and you will understand why it is best that you should walk away.

Just ask yourself a simple question. Imagine you were still a child, and your parents divorced. Some guy comes along to fuck your mother and try to be a stepfather to you. How do you think you will react? Multiply that by 2 kids, and you have the answer.

Don't be that guy. Just don't.

I write this, from the viewpoint of a divorcee who also has a +2. Both children stay with me. I do not wish for any woman to step into their lives, so I will strictly keep my dalliances outside and do not bring the woman home. When the kids grow up and leave the home on their own, I will reconsider my stance. Growing old alone is very lonely and I fully understand why folks get together "just for companionship"

I dare say that it will be impossible for any woman to form a good relationship with my children. My children will forever view any woman who steps into their lives with nothing but suspicion and hostility. I don't blame them for it. My kids only have one mother, and it's probably best for them to keep it that way no matter what the mum has done while she was married to me.
thanks bro.. i spent last night reading yr input.. its very valuable to me.. all these life advices does not come easily unless one is into it.. and u are an example
being mature.. of cos i TEND to think of the long road ahead or future for her..
in fact, i share the same sentiments as u.. i worry bout the kids more than her.. ( and u are right.. abt willing to accept me or etc.. i myself not even ready to take on such a responsibility.. not that im looking for fun ..
i just reply whats on my mind instead of replying to u point by point as im sure u can understand it...

like i mention in earlier posts.. i think better not harm her.. LOL..hahaha
not that im confident but its someone life.. and her kids lives..