View Single Post
Old 18-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice - liking someone I shouldn’t

Go for it lah. Don’t have to get divorced if the FL doesn’t mind.

You want to continue to treat your wife right because she rightly deserves to be treated well. She stuck with you for many years and made a family with you and probably is the one who looked after you. You probably feel that she has not done anything wrong to deserve a divorce. And you are right.

This is life. George Lam 林子祥 has a song about this 最爱是谁. You thought you would grow old with your wife but you also feel you want more out of life than just having a lifelong roommate. Then you leave your wife and go with the newfound love. It’s good and you have many happy years then the itch starts again. And you start to miss your wife. She had something there when you were together. In the end you also not sure who you really love.

But why not just live both of them? You will need to do the balancing. If our polygamous Muslim friends can do it, it means it is possible to love more than one woman at the same time. Although the Chinese emperor is have many wives and concubines, in the end, they also only love that 3-4 women. I think men are not made for monogamy 😂. Maybe it’s my excuse. But hey, life is short. Do what you feel is right for you.