View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
I love Delta Spa,during my first visit i was informed by the sexy counter girl to get package 3 that will include the happy ending and that was only 60+ back than. Last visit before covid was around 90+ with free buffet. The tip here is if you clink with one lady, keep booking her. Once they get comfortable with you,everything can do!! What i really like is that i dont have to negotiate for services that i hate.Kills the mood. Bad, you cant choose the girl unlike octopuss you get to choose the girl.
Thanks a lot for the pro-tip! : )
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich