Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Y.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find betterY.E.S is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

I had Aya today for first blood at 2pm.

Everyone reading here, I guarantee you will love Aya.

Aya has the asian look. She was absolutely gorgeous and wonderful. Slim with very ample natural set of breasts and perky ass. Slim and possesses long legs for her height. Her skin is smooth and silky. She has tattoo at her right arm and a shaven pussy.

She speak english well and that result in good communication and easy ice-breaking. After ice breaking, she get touchy and start to strip me. Piece by piece she strip me. It was so sexy. We shower together, clean me and I came out first then she walk out with naked body.

Got on the bed, she started kissing, licking all over my body and wild frenching. She has a cock sucking lips and she seem to be enjoying cock.
She enjoyed the act of blowing and her blow job skill are one you sure surrender under her.

Her pussy get wet with just a little touch, I finger her a bit and she spread her legs wide, pussy no smell and i send her moaning and to climax with my paint that she ask me to fuck her.

After that, she cap the condom on my huge cock and then she started to ride me, moaning away, what a view with her boobs right in front of me. I squeeze it hard as it was shaking. I requested to change to missionary, she followed. i can feel the tightness of the pussy, like a virgin mem.. hehee... she pump a few time and make my reali horny as she moan so seductively.. i catch her from behind and do a doggie style on her and pumping her perky butt real hard till i come.

The GFE was very high. She was friendly, chatty and patient. She was hardworking, patient and accommodating.

After that, we rest a while at the bed, before we go shower.

Thanks SNS for giving me the chance and trust for the first blood.