View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: Outcall recommendations

Hi bros. Jus wish to share my experience in KL. I will try to be as detailed as possible.

For service such as (hot bathtub soak, massage, food and then doing the deed)
I recommend cititel mid valley hotel. There's a health Center operating there. But take note, not much availability. Further more the girls there are between 30-40 ish. Nice place but for those looking to find a young and sexy one, u can skip this place.

That leaves me with 2 other choice. Hokkaido spa or hotel caliber spa. I went to do further research and found out that the availability isn't there. Furthermore, it's just doing the deed. No facilities included. So I skipped.

Lastly, outcall massage. For those who is abit skeptical, I would say no worries. It's pretty straightforward. Opt for a massage (b2b/erotic), arranged a timing and the masseur will be at ur hotel. Can u see how they look ? Yes. I requested for a photo and was satisfied with my masseur's look. When came the time, she turned up at my lobby and it was indeed the one in the photo. (No catfish). Paid $400rm for a body massage and proceeded to head to my room. Of cus, this fee is purely for a massage. Any other service can be discussed with her. Price range 100-300rm. Therefore, total damage would bring u up to $500rm minimum. Overall experience, 7/10. I must say the massage was excellent. maybe even better as compared to a $88 massage in Singapore. I wanted to try mygirl141 service but I could not find much information. Those who have tried, please contribute. Anyway, this Outcall massage that I have chose was thru my gut feeling. Cassandra b2b outcall.

Thank me.

The end.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model