Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fizzer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacadew View Post
Sorry bros, I got so many dms that it’s so hard for me to revert. I’ll try and reply to bros with higher points. Please don’t just collect number lol.

Anyway I happen to be in KL from last night, tried this new girl Kenko. She’s Indonesian mixed Japanese. I would say she looks like a pre-milf, and the service like I mentioned in my previous post. I actually slept through the massage this time round too 😂 but she woke me up by slowly teasing my little bro, bit by bit - she offers B2B massage and proper massage at a 2H slot for 400RM. Highly recommend.

I got her permission to share her number, but serious bros only please. I’m leaving tomorrow, but coming back in 2 weeks to find her for her service again, pm me for contact! Please up me if helpful and happy chionging bros!!
Indeed Sean's stable of service providers its top notch in the service and experience department. He has always been my goto for tantric since pre-covid... Was in KL 2weeks ago and very happy that he is still in operation.

That aside can pls share Kenko's contact