Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crystalgal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for male FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
Sis, this is not interview for jobs or man-hunt la... i think most of the guys especially married ones want to be as discreet as possible.

If u looking only for fun, FB = Fuck bubby = Fun Bubby... then should not mind the guys not giving u details that are too personal.. basic information will do right?

Married guys with kids are still guys right? common logic will dictate that married guys with kids are horny too , so looking for fun lo...

What other reasons other than "I AM HORNY" or "My wife dun like to have sex with me after child birth" can married guys with kids give?

Unless u want the guys to say "During childbirth, after watching my child came out from my wife pussy with all the fluids and blood and the pussy expanding into a giant messy black hole, I totally cannot erect when having sex with my wife, so looking for another pussy to satisfy my needs".. good reason?

And how are u going to verify the reason given above is real or not? U want to check the guy's wife pussy meh?
Not looking for fuck buddy.

Married men’s wives might be fierce so I have to be careful with selecting married men