View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 01:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married men come in

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, you are 情场杀手。

So far I don’t have any luck fishing those 40s or 50s ladies. Maybe I don’t go pubs and bars. Salute you.
bro, if you visit alot of places, you will find many. If you go to the sea to fish, you know the area, sure will get certain types of fish

I have my fair hit and misses, but I realised over the years, the idea to keep all your eggs in one basket is a crazy idea.

We don't do it for investments, our work, jobs, business, but yet when it comes to relationships we think we should. Problem is, relationships are a 2 person thing, sometimes 3, or more. No one is aligned at all times.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment