View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Tested using my entry PDT for return PDT and it was accepted. No questions asked. they only see the test date, dont care about test location. But still this is NOT RECOMMENDED. Staff may be inconsistent so you dont know when they might reject it.

Nobody check for covid test result at airport gate. Only check in counter will check. Even custom also didnt check.

For health declaration, just take a pic of the QR code. They just scan it and its enough. They wont go and see what you declared, only till when someting happens and its needed.

Overall i would say its really easy for entry and exit, if u are holding sg passport. Vietnamese coming into sg have to show a pile of documents at check in and it takes a long time for them.
Custom queue for entry wasnt that long, but can be very slow. Slow is because the custom staff delibreately do his work slowly. Just not happy that he has to work for low salary. They start asking many questions and check your entry requirements again even though it was already checked by the counter earlier. When they speed up, it was super fast.
I fly back yesterday. .

Vn check in counter ask for.
1) test. (I did art test in vn to come back)
2) vac cert.
3) trace together. I say I Singaporean sure hv.
4) sg declaration. I show them ica email acknowledgement.

Immigration n custom no q at all.