View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Zhu Zhu
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Imo is pre-milf but her nice body is more than enough for me to rate her overall appearance more than other slim Acup SYT.

Petite, height below 1.6m something. Well maintained body. Big boobs and perky butt. Very very smooth and fair body.

Chatty and cute when she talk.

She is the most diligent and detailed oriented ML I've experienced. The massage was on a massage bed, solid and went on very long. It made me feel so relaxed and can't help but worry whether there will be time for sensual, but she assured me that I will get the full hour treatment. It's comparable to those actual massage experience. She even managed to crack my back where many other real masseurs couldn't. After that moved on to the big bed for the real thing. Before the HJ, she offered to juagen. Never tried jua gen before but it feels good and my dick was hard throughout. The feeling of her smooth skin gliding across your body and view of the big boobs is so shiok. Zhut her big boobs until I cum all over her tummy.

I have never tipped a ML before, but her service oriented attitude and comprehensiveness of her service was so good that I tipped her.
Bro Karmarevenge,

up you 40 points

Last edited by kinghu; 12-08-2021 at 02:21 PM. Reason: typo error