Old 08-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
acesparx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Finally laid my hands on MM, just 2 weeks after being feasted by Cheryl. It was had pastering MM in msgs after being ignored after I ignored her reply as it too long.

Karma huh.
Well, as people know the walk there was like a test ... like route march to mission... and my mission is get destroyed by MM

Greeted by her sweet smile at the door led to strip n shower in room beside the deed. Nicely enough we showered together n she help soap the sweat off my body followed by boob teasing.. ample c cup boobs with lightly brown nips 50 cent size perfect with her skin.

Move on to the room and immediately like the gym beside.. out mouths duke it out tongue fighting for dominance. She knows to move her hands around your body.. same as mine as my fingers greet her nipples. Sensitivity was ok .. once had her gear warm up .. she gets fiesty .. cat bath my neck n ears while my mouth attacking her boobs, hands pulling her close .. smacking light at her tight curve ass.

Off to her laying down on the bed. Immediately start mission tongue from her neck down to her boobs .. nips were hard and her Sensitivity went up. Followed by kisses to her body licking her tummy to naval .. n her treasure. No smell and sticky fluid.. just my appetite.. licking .. sucking... teasing her ass ... then she tense up followed by gush of warm liquid. Had my 1st experience and I took it greedily.. slurping at her squirt oh she moan again ..came number 2... Next was me using my fingers lightly punishing her by tapping her clit .. teasing .. slapping at it then immediately sucking while licking her clit.. that routine she squirrted 5 times. Then her turn to satisfy me .. I was too tired to fuck so got molested by the sucking .. my ass.. to my balls n dick. Few minutes went by n feeling to cum I ask her to finish off by 69. Again eating that shaven kitty cat .. her 7th squirt... and as I gonna cum from her sucking I increased my tempo .. she goy her revenge by triangle lock my head pressing her puss tight to my mouth n releasing a huge squirt the same time I exploded in her mouth. God I chocked .. swallowed some but fel6 the rush of drown in squirt her body tensed up . Shivering from the squirt. She won in the end .. my battle lost but satisfied.

Overall a must experience once in a lifetime.. couldn't pass this gem. Looks 7/10 .
Experience 10/10
Her GFE is close as u wany her as your own.
Will Return 100%
Room lil small but hey as long u dun moan like a cow.. ppl won't notice . Just let go n enjoy.