View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
Not a frequent poster, but just wanted to leave a FR for KK.

Based on some posts here, there are bros machiam think they charming Andy Lau heartbreakers. But guys, the reality is we are sad saps who can never score with a babe IRL. That's why when encountering someone that has strong GFE with a gorgeous body like KK, it's really an eye opening gem of an experience.

One incident stood out for me. My hands were cold from the AC. When she flipped me over, she held both my hands in an attempt to "warm them up". With the eye contact, fwah really like gf. Small gesture, but hey it works.

10/10.
TBH bro speak for yourself

It's fine if as a 'sad sap' you are touched by little gestures like warming your hands, towel dry, peck on the neck/hug when leaving. But over time, when you get more experienced with cheonging, you may want to raise your expectations?

I demand more from my MLs, whether it's heavy petting on the bed, passionate frenching or getting them high (with their consent of course). I think if we continue to regard ourselves with such low esteem in the company of attractive women, many MLs are going to take advantage of us and provide less for higher prices.