View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Went to a local pub/club alone two nights ago, my thai is minimal. Whiskey is cheap about 50sgd one bottle only. Managed to get two girls line, one cute uni girl and one tall fair syt, meeting tall syt this Sunday for dinner. No action that night as they are with friends but they interested to meet again both can speak English quite well. So depends on luck if you Lone Ranger and also be prepared to be rejected when some girls not interested in you, so my hit rate that night only 50%.

Going Pattaya with g club girl now for the weekend sabai sabai I usually go g club but can be ex and most girls only interested in your money and tips that night, don’t expect so easy find one to go travel with you. If you ask me now I think go local pub/club is better, cheaper and if you lucky the quality of girl you meet there won’t lose to g club. But problem is I almost forget how to talk to normal girls cos always pay to have attention of g club girl which is quite commercial so that’s danger.

Just sharing my experience for other lone ranger bro, wish you luck happy chionging
which local clubs/pubs you went?