Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaomomomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
i tried her recently too. here’s my take since i saw the one above:

looks good enough; acceptable. boobs b. said her nipples were medium sized, light brown. sensitive but allowed me to kiss lightly eventually. took quite a bit of convincing to remove her top (bottom already removed). skin is very fair and smooth.

her massage is legit. but i had to cut it short or she’d keep massaging hahaha. didn’t let me french when i was there, but i think if return, she might allow as mentioned in bro’s fr above. licked me all over but i’m honestly not super into it.

butt is fair and smooth but a bit too flat for my liking. pussy is hairy but i don’t mind. but she didn’t allow me to paint directly, can touch and rub though.

one thing i really didn’t like is she reused my towel she laid on the bed for the next guy (sorry to the next bro). made me wonder if mine was from previous bro too. for this… i decided i won’t rtm.
Just visited her again yesterday.
Seems like not only me but regular bros have feedback to her on this. Things are improving.

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/amymassage/

Have visited her few times since she came few weeks ago.
Looks wise I really like it, yesterday she didn't put much make-up but still looks good - a bit like 邻家女孩 - personally I love it.
Massage: It is quite legit - can feel the strength.
Boobs: Nicely Shape B - but like other bros mentioned, her tits are quite sensitive - so only allowed a bit of light zutting.
Sensual Wise - Really licking you here and there and I was trying to teach her new technique like HDLY. LOL.
Roaming Wise: somewhere between 4G/5G (YMMV) - light rubbing and playing on south is allowed if you are gentle. She did complain got rude customers tried to finger her and it was really bad experience. LOL. WTF man.
Overall feeling is quite good as we seem to have good chemistry so not much commercial feel. *She kept trying to feed me apple that she just cut. lol

RTM: Definitely - personally I prefer to find one with good chemistry and stick with her until things change.