Old 22-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
DreamBoy88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day-1: once landed, chiong to X-ray for Mustang...went for Nuru and no regret. During Nuru...her reversed cowgirl better becareful as I buay tahan and released my 1st shot. Chit chat with her on bed, and still got some time... Pay a little additional for 2nd shot.

Day-2: Went for clubbing and reached hotel around 4am+ after supper... Got a nearby message in Wechat from a gal. Quite tired already at that time, so I asked how long you can reach my hotel...15mins and price 3k and I say 2.5k (market price probably drop I not sure so don't flame me pls)... Photo OK and response fast,so I say OK. it happened after that💦. Quite SOP, but she gave a very good bbbj, high gfe and great fuck... (During session got gave reversed cowgirl, lucky this time I smart and not kena "trap" easily).hahaha

Day-3: after clubbing, went alone to Theme cafe (closed) & nana nearby.Hopefully can grab some supper and dabao.... Walked here and there, a lot ladyboy and CMI one ... So after ate the bakmee supper...want to back hotel liao, before managed to book grab, I accidentally met the yesterday lady. both of us like so happy, like met old friend aneh... Chitchat a while, and she asked me got any plan...I say no plan, and I just finished my supper, and she just hug + hold my hand and say I follow u back... And there go for my day-3.... 2 shots...damn tired. She say if you want 3 shots also no problem but I really cannot liao haha. After that release her go back as tomorrow morning I got plan.

Day-4... Wondering around silom area, and think of nearby got this WF zone...the Line response very prompt so I went to try out. Most of the ladies are quite young and not bad looking. I choose Audi.... (Sorry guys... I not a sports car fans... ) For Full Service... Another no regret. High GFE, chatty, white skin and young.

If you guys got any questions, can PM me so I can try to help or give my noob advices. Sorry for long and not interesting posts...just to share for FUN!
🙏 Work hard....play hard....