Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFandOL View Post
FR for Happy. Few days back

Went shopping for Linda, sherrie, amd gal66 but could not find any of them. Walked pass this gilf and got immediately turned on by her huge cleavage She looks abit PRC and has long black hair.

To find her go up the escalator to the 4th floor , turn right. Go to the end and turn left into the row of shop. One of them is called lily beauty (not happy’s shop). Happy will be hanging around there.

Entered into a small shop to do the deed. When her clothes came off, she’s actually quite fat but her face isn’t fat tho.
Service is quite typical. simple HJ to cap my dick and then gave a simple CBJ before doing the deed. Sex was okay but I think her hole a little lose. Environment not discreet, can hear people outside and have to pause sometimes so piak piak wont be heard.

10mins into the deed, her boss called her on the phone which tilted me a little cause I did silence my phone in front of her before doing the deed. Anways, boss said got important client so she gtg. She offered my JG say confirm will make me cum fast fast but didn’t work. I told her she can make me cum by kissing and we proceed to lock lips and started Frenching while she stroke my dick. Her freching is pretty good and felt like a lover’s, but I asked if she could kiss me like how a pervert would and she delivered. She told me to fap myself and went full ham on me. Felt like my mouth was getting raped by her tongue and her saliva was free flowing into me. Came soon and left a happy man. DMG is $50 for FJ.

Looks: 7.5/10 (granny tier)
Body: Fat
Boobs: DD , I am not good at identifying.
GFE: 7/10 Frenching was good.
FJ: 5/10
Overall Experience 7/10
RTF/RTM: Nope. I like to fuck in peace.
Remarks: Might have only allowed kissing cause she gtg. But she wasn’t reluctant when I asked for it, just smiled and went straight to lock lips.
Ventured to level 4 a few times in a few months. Have never seen any lady resembling Happy. Curious to see how big her boobs are. Problem is, I also don’t see anyone with huge boobs there.