Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
slave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

FR on Ning 12th Dec 2pm

Well, as promised to Bro stb and Ning herself, here's my FR on her.

1st time I engaged FL from the forum so I guess better write about my good memories.PM-ed Bro stb for his number and he replied promptly the next day and told me Ning's available on 12th Dec for 2pm slot as well as the venue. The 1 day wait was pretty tough as the photo posted really sorts of turn me on. Nonetheless, I have read FRs on Ning and I was mentally prepared to see a slightly more mature version of that photo. Anyway, I am one who goes for service more than looks. Youth doesn't last forever.

Well well fast forward to 12th Dec 2pm, the hotel is somewhat near my place opposite a shopping centre and I had trouble finding parking along the road. End up have to walk abit but never mind as I thought it would all be worth it. One thing though, although the hotel has an underground carpark there's no lift to the basement. Anyway, one thing good about the hotel is that the moment you enter you can head for the lift without bypassing the reception, its tucked away further in, meaning no one will ever ask you funny questions. Also there's free parking around the area after 5pm so Bros out there don't need to worry about parking.

Upon reaching Ning's room, was greeted nicely by her. Then I lit up a ciggie and we started chatting. Her English is understandable but slightly below the standard of those WLs who have worked in BKK MPs/KTVs or studied in the university. When i entered the room, I saw the bathtub filled up with water already and yes there were bubbles as other Bros mentioned. After smoking and drinking some water(man was I thirsty or what that day), we proceeded to the bathtub. About the bath, well its a first for me yar, and it was quite a good experience. Pretty suprised that the smaller than average tub could sit two persons since I'm not exactly very slim. The bath was very thorough and she did a good job.

On to the bed now, she started off with the usual catbath and frenching followed by BBBJ. It was slow and sensuous, just the kind I like. After that proceeded on with pattern 1 which is cowgirl, had a real good time and since I had the feeling of cumming so faster switch position. On to pattern 2 which is missionary then I think I managed to last for a reasonable length of time. Lastly was pattern 3 which is doggie style. Her moans just got stronger and stronger and her ass was really good to doggie.

After the 1st shot, got a simple massage from Ning. Its not the crack-crack or twist your head til it cracks type but the simple press everywhere kind but I thought it was good. Then she asked if I'm interested in the 2nd shot. Being abit shagged out, I opted out. Anyway I'm the type of goes for quality over quantity so it doesn't matter. The 1st shot was very well done already.

She got an sms from Bro stb telling her she has another slot at 3.30pm so I went to wash up and went off. Heard from her she wants to learning hairdressing and open a salon so thats why she's here. She's really quite chatty as other Bros have mentioned.

In summary:
Major plus points are big racks, excellent service and nice personality. And of cos the sex was great as well.

Once again, thanks to Bro stb for the arrangement.

Catch her before she goes off. Think it might be some time before she comes back again.