View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Spawn off from the thread - https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=846042

Was chatting inside and did some sharing, but some bros have been asking me to start a thread instead, so I'm collating all I shared so far and continue the story from here.

------------------------

I'll try to narrate and recall, but been a while already.

She's definitely pretty, attractively pretty. Flashing her ring on her finger really compliments her well.

She wore a white satin blouse and black skirt on my interview day. I remember I stepped in and was like 'WOW, freaking pretty HR'. My mind was purely on hoping I get the job so that I can get to know her.

Pretty, long haired, fair complexion with a beauty mole near her upper lips, it really compliments her and doesn't make her look weird. As for figure, well maintained, not super slender, but slight curvy. Ample ratio of weight to figure, if you know what I mean.

As for her breasts (she doesn't let me call them tits, she feels it's very unChristian ?? ), she's a full C cup (of course I found that out later).

I'll call her Janice:

Looks: 8-9/10

The rating is because of her age, as she grows older, she actually gets more radiant and pretty. You don't get sick of looking at her. You just want to stare 24/7 at her.

Figure: Slight curvy, not fat, not plump, right size for her height and figure, the ratio is perfect, no exaggerating DD boobs with 24" waist and 38 hips. If I remember, she was a 32C-26-35.

Hair: Long, until below her breasts. She doesn't color her hair, lets it remain natural in color.

Dressing: Simply confident, the way she carries herself, not wearing clothes that would even give a hint on the bra she's wearing.
- Blouses with sleeves (can't even see the side boobs)
- Long a-line skirts (long as in, minimally above the knee)
- Dresses (nice fitted, not too tight, just enough to accentuate her figure and flair)
- Heels (she loves them, in HR it's only professional to dress proper).

Weight: around 55kg

Height: 168cm

Marriage: About 9 years. Her husband is from church, nice fella, good husband, but lacking in the romance department, can't flirt with her and also dote on her the way she likes. She told me wedding vows are for life, and it's a promise made before God and she will keep it strictly (hmm... )

Religion: Christian, devout. Prays before meals, does her daily quiet time, has a bible study group session weekly and teaches sunday school to kids (she adores kids like her husband). She doesn't misbehave and takes her faith seriously and will never shy away when people ask what is her religion.

She has a shelf in the HR office, which she keeps a bible and she reads it whenever she takes a break, that kind of commitment is really very encouraging to other Christians in office.

Personality: Very funny, can joke (not about church though) and able to make small talk. Able to communicate and don't make you feel that she's my boss, so I cannot go lunch with her, or chat casually that kind of person.

Sexuality: Hungry, loves to try new things, believes that once the bond is formed, she will commit herself to being similar to what a wife would do for her husband. Still carries herself properly even in public.

Sexual History: Only her husband. She stayed a virgin until marriage. No other men since. *Ahem*