View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for ANN (A1)

Late FR for Ann but still gotta have this write up because she’s leaving I think tomorrow!! Better grab her before you miss this. Had a 90min session after seeing all the godly reviews of this lady even up to this point I’m wondering if there’s a need for this FR. No word is enough to justify for her.

OKT: 10/10. The booking was pretty straight forward and fuss free. Bro Jake at it again, managed the entire process pretty well.

The location is pretty discreet. Bros who booked with A1 Jake should know the place pretty well.

Looks: I would rate 100% from the pics in the thread and her skin tone is the usual Thai tan. Very pretty and won't reject for sure.

Body: Curvy at the right places and petite. For brothers who love super slim figure, this is it. Not really for boobs lover though but I would say still decent B. Sufficient for me at least.

French: The kissing started pretty sensual and I can tell she’s very willing to French if I wishes to. Again, I’m not a frencher🙂

Her BBBJ was pretty good and she took her time to lick the shaft and balls before doing the actual BBBJ. Would have surrendered the 1st shot if I didn't stop her.

FJ: Tried a couple of positions. Surrendered the 1st shot in missionary, and her cowgirl made me surrender the 2nd shot (usually I would take a long time for the 2nd release).

Not a time watcher, and very polite. If she receives an important phone call during the break between shots, she'll ask you for permission before answering. Very service oriented. Bathed together with me before the session and after the session.

Lastly, She has a relatively good grasp of the English language as well, so no issues with comms.

Overall pretty good experience as for RTF? No chance I guess because she is leaving this Sunday I believed so. Maybe Saturday if time allows.