View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: If I am invisible

Episode 46

Ash and Anthony booked the next available flight from HK to Bangkok. They were the first group to reach Bangkok at 12 noon. They took grab car from Suvarnabhumi Airport to St Regis Bangkok Hotel. Anthony arranged a meeting with Royal Thai Police at 4.30pm.

Ash and Anthony decided to go for quick lunch and planned their first release at Poseidon Entertainment Complex before going for Police meeting. They reached Poseidon Entertainment Complex but they didn't see any suitable ladies at the main Venus show room which was a giant fish tank at second floor. The quality of stocks was poor.

They went straight to modeling lobby at third floor where the more premium ladies were located.

Money was not an issue for them and they need good quality stocks. The quality of ladies were much better at third floor. Here the pretty young girls sit on plush couches and can be viewed from up close and personal. They also had some especially selected penthouse models and ex TV actresses which were the most expensive.

Ash and Anthony selected the premium penthouse models at THB 6,200 each and went for their soapy massage. It was considered not a bad way to release their first load in Bangkok, they both concluded that it was not value for money

They managed to make it on time at Royal Thai Police HQ at 4.30pm. Ash was in invisible mode and he followed Anthony into the meeting room. Police Colonel Choowit came to meet Anthony. Choowit was the overall commanding officer for this special joint mission which involved police force from Thailand, HK and Singapore.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Hey Bro, this guy looked more like Triad boss than Police commander. I got a bad feeling for this mission...

Anthony: Colonel Choowit certainly is a bad guy...

Choowit and Anthony stared at each other and remained silent for minutes. Suddenly both of them bursted into laughter and started to hug each other. It turned out that both of them were good friends as they attended the same Police commander course in US many years ago. They also worked together on couple operations previously.

Anthony whispered back to Ash: In Thailand, they need "bad guy" like Choowit to deal with bad criminals. Choowit was certainly not any kind character but I'm sure he was not collaborated with Eight Face Buddha.

Anthony and Choowit spent the next hour discussing on the mission.

Anthony whispered to Ash: I think our meeting will not end anytime soon. You can choose to stay or leave. Up to you.

Ash: WTF...you should say earlier...so boring...I doze off on few occasions...Ok I go off now and find my own activities tonight...bye bye!

Time was about 5.30pm. Ash's sex drive increased especially after his average experience at Poseidon Entertainment Complex earlier. He quickly took BTS to Phrom Phong Station where there are many well known massage place located.

Ash explored from soi 24/1 where the first massage place is Candy Massage. There were too many massage shops in the area so Ash only went in a few shops to preview their available lineup. The tips was to always ask for the available to lineup in front of you even some of the shops offered you to look at photo albums. Live preview is always the best. He went Can Cam Massage, Boss Massage, Cherry Massage; Angel Massage, Dream Heaven, 101 Premier Massage. He shortlisted a few good ones.

He want to finish his exploration route to visit the two very famous place Addict Massage and Club 102 which were located side by side.

Ash walked into Club 102 first and was impressed by the decoration. However he wasn't too impressed by the available lineup.

He politely walked out and went next door to Addict massage. Addict massage had the most number of ladies for lineup and all of them were in air stewardess uniform.

Ash decided to choose addict massage partly because he also lazy to walk back to other massage parlors. There were easily 30 ladies for him to choose and he choose one fair lady called Moon which kept smiling at him. He booked the Jacuzzi room which total damage was only about THB 3000. Ash paid at the money first at ground floor and went up to the 3rd floor with Moon.

Moon quickly prepared the warm water in the jacuzzi. Moon knew english so there was no communication issues. Moon helped Ash to wash every part of his body cleanly inside the jacuzzi. Then she provided the soapy massage for about 15 mins. They washed off the soap and dried up before they proceeded to the bed where Ash banged Moon for the next 10 minutes to release his second shot of the day. Ash enjoyed his experience at Addict Massage slightly more than Poseidon entertainment Complex. But overall both experience still considered commercial without the girlfriend feel so he wanted to try his luck at soi cowboy agogo bars or clubbing later in the night.

Time was about 7pm and he went for traditional thai massage and dinner. It was less fun to cheong alone without Anthony and it was still too early to visit soi cowboy so Ash decided to visit Vertigo Rooftop and Moon Bar at Banyan Tree Hotel for some drinks and enjoy the night city view.

It was a lovely place with beautiful night view. Most of the customers were couples and seem wealthy. There were few pretty ladies but they were with their husband or boyfriend. One of ladies caught Ash's eyes immediately, she was the most beautiful thai woman that Ash seen in Thailand so far. She was with a handsome Korean guy. They looked so pretty and handsome that Ash even suspected they were celebrities.

Ash was caught peeping by the chio thai lady a few times. However she was friendly and smiled back which made Ash felt less paiseh. Ash saw the Korean hunk gave the chio thai lady a watch and asked her to be his girlfriend. She agreed and they hugged together. Seem no chance for Ash liao so he decided to finish his drinks to head to soi cowboy for his own night activities.

Suddenly the korean hunk shouted at the chio thai lady and walked off. The Thai lady cried immediately and prepared to leave the place as many people looked at her. The waiter came with the bill and the thai lady couldn't find her wallet in her handbag. She looked embarrassed and not sure what to do..

Ash walked up and told the waitress to charge her bill to his credit card. Ash got no further intention and he just want to do ease the embarrassment moment.

Poy: Hey Sir. I'm so embarrassed. Really thanks for your help. I will return you the money. Can you give me your contact number?

Ash: Hey it is fine. No need to repay me. Have a good night and be careful on your way home. Bye.

Poy: My name is Poy. What's your name? Actually I still want to drink here but I won't want to be alone. Since you already paid for my bill, will you like to finish the bottle of champagne together with me?

Ash: My name is Ash from Singapore. It is definitely my pleasure to drink together with the most beautiful thai lady I ever seen in my life. Are you ok? I saw what happened to you and your boyfriend earlier...

Poy: I dated this korean guy for few weeks and we loved each other very much. I just agreed to be his girlfriend then he decided to break off with me...

Ash: What's in the mind of this guy? You are so beautiful and nice...really don't understand...don't worry la...you will find someone better next time..

Poy: I was not beautiful when I was younger and I showed him my childhood photos. I want to be honest with him. He ran away after looking at my photo.

Ash: Many ladies become very beautiful when they grow up...why he so bothered about it? Can I see the photo?

Poy: Sure. Maybe you will also run away after looking at it...

Poy found her younger days photo on her iPhone and showed to Ash. Ash didn't grab her phone properly and almost dropped into the glass of wine. Luckily Ash was fast to react to ensure her iPhone was safe. He looked at the photo on Poy's phone She was so lovely and Ash wondered why she said she was ugly. Suddenly her phone switched off as battery was flat.

Ash: Your photo is nice...I can't understand what's the issues...Anyway your phone is flat. No battery already. Return to you.

Poy: You really think my photo is nice and can accept it? I think still not many people are so open minded...Shit my phone is flat and I can't contact my driver to pick me home later...But it's ok..I felt heartbroken and I don't feel like going home tonight...

Ash drank and chatted happily with Poy the whole night and he totally forgotten that he want to go Soi cowboy. It was almost midnight and both of them were tipsy.

Ash: Wow time flies...it was mid night now...why not I send you home? Your home is located nearby in Bangkok city?

Poy: Your hotel bed big enough for me to sleep together?

Ash couldn't believe his luck that he managed to hook up such a beautiful thai babes. No need to go soi cowboy already la!

They quickly took a taxi back to St Regis hotel. They immediately engaged in passionate kissing and hugging once entered the room. Ash groped her boobs and they were soft and nice. Ash stripped her fully naked and her figure was just too perfect.

Poy sucked Ash's dick without any further invitations. She seem to like suck dick very much and Ash need to stop her after 10 minutes. They moved to 69 position where both of them enjoyed tasting each other's private part.

Ash: Poy you are so perfect...I need to bang you now...can you pass me the condom beside you?

Poy: Although I only just meet you, but I like and trust you...I ok not to use condom if you like...

Ash: I would love to blast my armies inside you. But what if you get pregnant? You will take birth control pills is it?

Poy: Ash don't worry too much...Just have fun tonight...

Ash began to fuck her in doggy style and Poy moaned gently...Her figure was even more perfect during fucking in doggy style!

Poy: You want to try anal sex? Hehe

Ash removed his dick from her pussy and entered her anal. It was tighter and Ash continued to fuck her. This time Poy moaned louder and it seem she enjoyed anal sex.

They switched to cow girl style and Poy rode sexily on top of Ash. She alternated rode Ash inside her pussy and anal. It was the first time Ash encountered a lady whom enjoyed anal sex so much. Finally Ash fucked her hard in missionary style and released his armies inside her pussy...

It was certainly not the end. They had another few more round of sex before they slept and in the morning when they woke up.

Ash began to fall in love with Poy and he never thought he will ever have such a gorgeous thai girlfriend.

Stay tune....