Old 22-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AngTehKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Very lucky to have a slot with Isabel VPremium! I waited for a week to taste her, and boy did she not disappoint!
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=745864

OKT is very polite and patient, and the venue he arranged is indeed wonderful. I feel so pampered

From the moment I entered the room, Isabel already greeted me with a smile, but from my sharp eyes, I can tell she is tired after a long day. Tip for you guys, maybe try day session? But nevertheless, she's still willing to smile and have chit chat with me before session.

From her looks, it's roughly -10% from photos, but of course, you'd be proud to show her to your 豬朋狗友. She's not as tall as I imagined from the photos, but petit and small frame. Also, she's not as fair as the photos, but I guess a little tan is healthy too.

Figure? AMAZING. Her boobs of course quite obvious is enhanced, and her body quite small frame. (go easy on her bros)

Her frenching skills isn't that 10/10, I would give 7/10, but of course I'm not saying she doesn't try. She lets you basically do anything, top to bottom. I started with painting, and bros, you do not need to worry, there is smell of roses and lavender below I'm serious. I have eaten extremely spoilt abalone, and 1 second is enough to make me end the session, but this my bros, Isabel's abalone can bring you to heaven. She enjoys being painted too, you can try to please her that way *wink*wink*

Boy, like what others said, her BBBJ is EXTREMELY GOOD. SUCTION IS GREAT! It's like her mouth knows what your d1ck wants, and your d1ck is shocked that her mouth knows. Can you picture a perfectly drilled screw into the plywood, then you unscrew it again, and screw back in, x1000 and it still feels so shiok? Her DT IS REALLY REALLY REALLY DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Just when I thought it's already deep enough and she may just gag, she pushed my butt to make me go in DEEEEEEPER! 神啊。。。。救救我吧!

When we proceeded to FJ, the condom couldn't fit well into my 弟弟, not that it's bragging...but this is a problem for me when I visit domes. I think I need to carry my own ones liao.. There's was a small lag time trying to fit the condom, so d1ck went soft, but not a problem for Isabel, not at all. Her licking of my nipples straightaway +*+*+*+*+*+*activated+*+*+*+*+*+* my inner hornyness and SEDIA!

Now the FJ ladies and gentlemen. THE FUCK JOB OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HER PUSSY IS REALLY DAMN FUCKING TIGHT BROS! The tip of my d1ck is already trying to fit into her pussy, and she gave a little gasp when it PIERCED through that TIGHT WONDERLAND! The small little gasp is clue enough to make go in deeper, and deeper, and deeper, and deeeeeeeper! When I'm reaching my climax, she keeps holding my face and maintain eye contact. and then....PEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~

Regarding GFE, frankly nothing much. I had a little chit chat with her, and think she hasn't gotten over her ex-bf. Bros, please bring a little chocolate over and don't talk about past relationship. My bad.

Overall, $300 well-spent!