View Single Post
Old 29-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future
Re: Say “NO” To Singapore Transport Fare Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Just my friendly POV here... not to debate of cos...

Sinagpore short changing them? of cos with their big fat salary i think it ok for them to earn tat much! problem is how well are they doing their job? how well are they doing for their part in singapore? from the unreasonable prices of HDB flats to so many flood cases in singapore! Remember they say with $1000 u can even own a flat in singapore? And By letting more FT to work in singapore... to snatch the job of our local true singaporean?

With high rises to our cost of living in singapore... how much do u think is a comfortable pay living in singapore? And how can a small country fight with the like of first tier country like new york,london?

I do agree with u tat there is no perfect city or country! Just tat for me i wouldn't want to retire in a country like this... or maybe i should say in singaore there is no word call retirement for our average folks out there

Cheers and have a nice day
maybe he jus some rich kid being well fed by the family.