View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Yes, Rickey, you and my hubby same lor, we have our fair share of enjoyment, over the years, I only have girl friends to go out beside my 3 ex bf that they want to have sex with me, thereafter in 2005, My hubby was too busy with his works, and when we have time, he will ask me along for drinking session with his buddy, and one thing leads to another, needless to mentioned, he want me to have more friends to end the boredom..be it ladies or guys, but I find it that he always bring me along to drink with his buddies, that's where it all started..I wod not emphasis on all those that we have done..to keep it between me and my hubby.
Glad to know, sis Cecilialee, that yr husband, myself n many other guys share tis same fetish of wife fantasy ...like that, maybe we shd get to know each other better ...haha

Thank u v. much for sharing with us how yr husband had tis fetish by bringing u along with him to his drinking sessions with his friends n buddies to get to know them better n find opportunities for u to make out with them ....you r so lucky sis that your husband doesn't mind unlike conservative husbands who will be v jealous n angry if their wives do so ...Good if u could share yr sexy session with his friends like many of the other bros who started new threads here do.. to share their own exciting experiences of their wives being notti with other guys ...hehe...but no worries if u not comfortable enough to share them here...understandable

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor