View Single Post
Old 24-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Ya I don't like the can hear beside talking feel.

It's like ml ask "do you go geylang cheong" then you can hear beside start talking cock 🤣

That time I go beside some guy dont know really first time massage or act first time. Sibei cock I swear. The ml was like "you first time massage can take so hard massage?" "I dont believe" then the guy was like "ya ya" then I think the ml use her finger nail dk how the heck the guy react, the ml was like "you怕样ar? The guy "ya ya" I jitao "facepalm"

If you too cock and zhun zhun the other cubical end same time as you, the other bro can see you lol...

If you are there just for a good massage,talk cock with gnd and dont care then it's a place for you lol.

It's different from the feel you fj close door you can hear the beside ml moan also.

Last edited by desudesu; 24-09-2020 at 02:28 PM.