View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: How does the over night stay thing works with FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
Just share my version of story here lol:
Girl said she has a older sister at home so she need to go back because she doesn’t want her sister know this, and she works in a shopping mall as a salesperson so she need to change uniforms then get to work at 9am. Btw she said her salary is 12000thb per month, which is very low I think……Don’t know if it’s reasonable, cause she s
aid she graduated from a university and her English is not bad. All in all, just stories, won’t take these seriously lol
12-15k a month is the average salary for blue collar workers. That's why many work sideline to pay off their debt. Of course as a salesperson, they may get bonus or commission, but usually no more than 20k.

If you found her at Thermae, many of them have day jobs and moonlight at night. The day job can provide tgem benefits like medical coverage and income to apply for loan. That's why many continue day job though pay is peanuts.

She may be telling you the truth, but i always take their word with a pinch of salt. As long as don't use sob story to ask for more tips can liao.