Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
Long time lurker currently living in Geylang. Recently, I threw caution to the wind and tried these few after a few months of checking out area for action:
Lor 24 - Turn into Jalan Molek and walk all the way until the end of the street and find the alley at the dead end. Girls start going up and down this alley from between sundown until around 10:30 PM. I tried the big boobs Thai and service was OKish. She has a bad attitude but the big boobs compensates for it. She takes off her mask. 5/10 SOP service. Also tried the small Vietnamese girl from there and very poor service, keeps her mask on. 1/10, Both charged $62 including the room (which was in the Fuji Hotel where they took my IC and retained it until the deed was done).
Lor 22 - After 9 PM a lot of girls walk this street from MW Hotel until Geylang road. Sometimes they are also on bicycles soliciting customers. This usually stops at around 10:30 PM. All these girls are from Mainland China and will take you to MW Hotel (no need to check-in). I tried three of them and charges ranged from $70 to $100. The latter being for a nice looking girl in her early 20s. Service was medium, considering the situation but I found the rooms to be smelly. All three took off their masks in the room. 4/10. There was a very pretty girl standing outside smiling at me after I finished the deed and walked down. Will go back to see if I can find her.
Lor 20 - This Lor has the ladyboys towards the middle (junction with Westerhout). However, as soon as you enter the Lor, turn right into the small alley and turn left into the alley again (now you are in the middle of Lor 20 and Lor 18). This street has girls. Thai, Vietnamese and Indian. There are also houses open along this little alley where an uncle sitting on a chair will ask if you want a girl when you walk past him. I didnt take any of these girls as on the day I went, there were a few NGOs working, taking down the details of the girls and handing them some packets. Some of these girls also ply their trade along Geylang road between Lor 22 and 18 (on the left side facing West). The one I tried was a local lady who usually sits on a bench outside H34. She charges $80 plus $15 for the room which is H28. She must be in her mid 40s and has enhanced boobs and service was not bad at all and speaks very well and smells good. Take off the mask only for CBJ 6/10.
Lor 16 - Outside flats 54 to 58 on its junction with Westerhout road. There are usually a few girls sitting outside this house on plastic chairs (Caution: some ladyboys some girls). The local one is good and cost $60 including the place. Pretty standard SOP service. Mask off only for CBJ - 5/10.

I have a few more to try and I will report here on my findings.
Amazing stuff! Thanks for the in-depth guide!