Old 10-02-2010, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Purgatory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: any lobangs in Berlin?

Went to a 50 euro all you can eat joint in schonefeld, berlin, call pussy club with my german friend.

Stayed there for 4 hours, my friend who is turn 65 this year and about 30 years my senior, did 5 times during the stay... kaoz...

about 12 girls, but only 2 can make it... I did the 2, but one of them my friend also did... hahaha but am damn concerned about the hygiene, coz basically the joint is a 3 story detach house, bathing facility in the first storey, a bar counter in the living room in the 2nd level and the rest of the 2nd level and the 3rd level cubicled into areas slightly bigger than a king size mattress and the mattress is on the floor in the cubicles... with no attached bathroom and no door!! so basically anyone can stare at you while you are do it.

Services provided including BDSM, 3-some (U can do 2 gals in one go or U and friend can do 1 gal together)... the club is smokey, all customers are just wrapped in towels waist down. The girls are from romania, the 2 I did spoken english... but since there's a hygiene concern, I did not even comtemplate to lick any part of their body and BJ was with cap...

1 customer even "performed" in the living room with a gal whipping him at the bottom without his towel while he sucked on a strap-on dildo worn by another gal.. knn...no washing up between sessions, as the parts are cleaned with wet tissue/baby wipes...

dun think I'd ever go there again... hahaha but for those who dun mind such things, I think it's worth while... friend has promised to bring me to a much more high end club with facilities like sauna and pool and the gals are younger and prettier... but instead of 50 euros, I'll part with min 200 euros... will update again if and when I go.. hope I don't get flamed...

oh yah... they blast techno in the living room/bar counter area and they do serve sandwiches and wurst/german hotdog buffet... but after I saw the guy sucking on the strap-on... no appetite to eat sia