View Single Post
Old 22-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
If you can afford it and no GF/wife why not? These ladies are there for us to relieve stress. Sex is a good way to find peace