Old 13-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

1. Most of these ladies are short term visitors, in Malaysia as holiday makers.
Some of them hold regular jobs in Thailand. Of course, they do not wish to have their close friends and family know what they are doing in Malaysia. They are not necessary full time sex workers in Thailand.
2. In order to work in Malaysia, they sign up with ‘agencies’ who of course takes a cut of their earnings and advertise on their behalf. The ladies do not know who the actual boss is.
3. They work out from hotels in their respective areas. The 2nd lady showed me the hotel that she is staying in, and it looked quite decent. Tripadvisor says that it is a 2 to 3 star hotel.
4. When you incall, the OKT will tell you which hotel room to go to. The customer will pay the money directly to the lady.
5. If you are rough with the lady, she will call the OKT and you will get hammered.
6. When you ask for an outcall, you will pay a lot more than if you do an incall. This includes tips to the lady and drivers’ fees. For my 1st lady, I paid an extra RM 300, but for my 2nd lady, I paid double of what I would have paid if I did an incall. You need to decide if that is worth your while.
7. On hindsight, these hotels are quite out of the way, and should be quite OK. While it will be easy to get a taxi from the city centre to the hotels, I am not sure if the reverse is true if you want to return back to the city centre. While paying double sounds like a lot, the time saved on travelling and going to a potentially dangerous place for sex may be worth your while.
8. These ladies are not victims! They are doing the job willingly for the money so there is no need to feel like you are taking advantage of them. In fact, the 2nd lady told me that she could choose which type of customers to accept. She does not accept Caucasian and Indian men as they are too big sized (not necessarily their penis but physical build).

I hope the above helps. The KL Dude OKT is extremely responsive and replies in relatively good English. In fact, the drivers who sent the girls spoke perfect English with me!