Old 13-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

Was in KL recently and wanted to try what KL had to offer. I read about Hokkaido Spa and other similar spas but I wasn’t interested. I was concerned about being caught in an AV raid by the KL authorities.

Initially, I was attracted by the prices and offering on emilykl.com, but it seems that there are no good reviews. Rather than trying my luck, and wasting my money, I searched further and chanced upon thekldude.com. Another website called klstarclub02.com is very similar in the presentation, so I am assuming that they are essentially run by the same people. Also, similar ladies are available on both websites, but not entirely the same.

While there, I had 2 different ladies. I did not provide any names as both have returned to Thailand.

The first lady was recommended to me by the OKT after the one that I wanted was leaving Malaysia that same day, even though I booked 2 days before! I was very disappointed. He recommended some names, and one of them caught my eye as she did anal. That evening, she arrived at the hotel car park and I paid the money to the driver. She was the same lady as in the picture. She followed me up to the hotel room and the deed begin. She appeared very shy and did not warm up very well. However, when we got going, she was visibly into it and we french kissed. After the first shot, we rested a while and then I had the second shot which was anal. As she agreed to the anal, I had to pay her directly rather than to the OKT as this depended on her wishes. During the anal, she was definitely feeling uncomfortable as she was clutching onto the bedsheets. After the 2nd shot, we felt asleep. As I booked her overnight, she woke me up for the 3rd shot. However, as I am an old man, I could not do it a 3rd time even though I was willing. The little brother refused to remain hard for the deed. During the time that she was with me, we talked and she said that she was only going to be in Malaysia for 10 days and would be leaving in a few days’ time. She has a regular work in Thailand.