View Single Post
Old 22-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Worthy girls to bonk (sharing)

suki from armani

beautiful girl with beautiful Ds !

always smiling and accomodating. The moment I stepped into the room. She caught me staring at her boobs. Dressing in a body con with cleavage , those boobs are shouting to jump out. She suddenly tell me. "Why you keep looking, these are yours now already ma" Grab my hands and put on her chest while she grab my little brother gently.

I immediately put my face into those boobs. sucking licking. I went to shower and game out naked. She was waiting outside the toilet . When she saw me. she immediately squat down and gave me a bbbj. The bbbj was so awesome that I kept asking her if i can shoot into her mouth. I LITERALLY STOPPED her just before i CUM. i ask if i can rest abit if not i will really shoot. but she didnt care. she capped me and rode me . gave me the best ride i have every had. the angle she rode. feels so diferent from other girls. End up i couldnt take it. i cum in cowgirl. only 1 position. I will definitely go and find her again if i had the money. but first. I'l be waiting for joleen to be back

Give her a try bro. You will never regret !