View Single Post
Old 13-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: What goes on behind the closet

Well, when I don my sister's clothes and inner wear, it makes me feel sexy. Girls always having pretty clothes to wear, men stare, and so - why not me too? The thrill of wearing lady clothes is just a turn on factor, since I can't be a girl, I want to be a fake girl.

I just wanted to feel how a girl feels when having a bra over their chest. How the different lingerie makes a girl different and how it would make me feel. It was awesome, honest. When I first wore a bra, I felt so fun, so glad that I did it.

The turn on factor for me was probably being a girl without letting my family find out (till date they don't know I have this secret). Wearing their clothes, sneaking out of home. Once I didn't put on a wig (since I don't have any) and I left home wearing my sister's tank top and skirt with her bra. I would only venture around my level and stairs to avoid being caught.

As luck would have it, a neighbour (female) caught me cross dressing, and I was having a hard on infront of her. It's been embarassing every time I bump into her around the estate.

I would say it's a sense of intimacy knowing what guys want to do to a girl, regardless you are a girl or not and dressing up as one.

Other times include wearing my sis' dress and bra, getting into my car and driving off. I was wondering what happened if I was stopped by a TP and my drivers license show I'm a male. That excitement.