View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Kept thinking of 1838G11 boobs and getting a hard on so went down to find her....NNB come red...but my sperm rush to my head already.....so call 38, CB come red also....okt recommend 18 looks very nice but i not into fake books....

Then thought try someone new and remembered 18 or 19 good in this house. 18 available so take. Actualy cant remember 18 or 19...good...

Boob very small...nevermind.....then i glance down towards her belly and saw belly hair.... Immediate turn off...

Her skin although dark is quite smooth...except her legs i think got shave one, can feel the prickly.

Normally in the shower if my cock stands without stimulation mean i lm attracted to the girl.....unfortunately it didnt and i kept thinking about 183811 boobs.

Shower finished, ask me go out side she service me, wipe dry for me lah, i thought what. Then she went back in to shower.

Anyway, she prepared for hot cold and ask me want bbbj or bj. Choose bbbj if not i scared my didi go to sleep , thinking of 183811.

Not really a fan of hot cold, after she did the hot, ask her to skip the cold n do it au natuarel.

She did bbbj for quite long thought maybe she want me to cim or what.

Then cap and went on top . Her skill seem amateurish. Her moan also v fake. Luckily quite dark cant really see her fake expression. Doggie not bad cos her ass quite meaty. Thought she can cim so took out condom ask her to bbbj. Then buzzer rang . Ask me want to extend. Said no ask her to finish by hj . Her hj really cannot make it, even when i come, the sperm cannot shoot out.

This is one instance where even when u cum, u dont feel high. Its like smoking cigarette without the nicotine.

Her service is ok. She met the service expectation. But after cheonging for so long, meeting expectation alone is simply not enough for me to RTF.