Old 27-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chiko36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Houston and New Orlean

Lots of good Houston info in eccie.net. I used to travel there for work regularly a couple of years ago, I think these info are still useful. My favorites are (in order of preference):

1) Latina agencies are the best deal in town, USD 160 / hour, you can CUM as many times as you can. These women are usually good looking South Americans, some have fair skin. The darkies are from Caribbean or Cuba, good fuck but not my cup of tea. The older ones are more liberal and some perform anal at no up charge. The pictures on the ads are accurate and up to date. No bait and switch. However it may be hard to get a booking unless you join P411 or provide local references. My favorite agencies are:

http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...tinas/43738342
http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...tiful/53306903

You can negotiate anything with these girls, including picture taking, raw, anal, choking, pissing etc for an extra fee. I never pay more than USD 200 total for picture taking and anal.

2) independents. My info are all 2 year old and useless. Check eccie.net for recent reviews. It may require a bit of research, but you can find young white whores USD 250/hour. The reviews are usually pretty accurate. Some allow picture taking too.

3) Asian massage parlors. USD 160, 1 shot, mostly young (some good looking) Chinese women. However the service is average, not as good as Geylang cat 150. I had some success here hooking up with girls privately after hours. They are looking to stay here legally and if you can convince them you're a wealthy unmarried American chinese you can score some free pussy. From browsing eccie.net it appeared that the massage parlor scene is dead in Houston, so don't waste your time.

You absolutely need a car and local SIM card. The latin places are located in working class apartment complexes. Safe during the day but a bit dodgy at night. The asian massage parlors are in commercial strips near downtown, not safe at night to wait outside for uber or cab, OK if you drive. The independent white girls operate out of mid scale hotels (holiday inns, courtyard etc) but you don't want to look suspicious loitering in the lobby. Prostitution is illegal in the states and although HPD doesn't enforce the law the hotel guests may complain and create trouble for the ladies.

If you are into Korean woman Dallas (4 hours north, or 1 hour by plane) has the best KMP. The woman are older than bay area, but much more liberal. Most will do RAW, some will also do anal.

Strip clubs may be worth a visit for the novelty. But I don't like blowing USD 20 a pop for a 3 minutes dance. If you want a young white women check out the independents in eccie.net instead.

Been to NO twice. Nice city but Bourbon Street is a tourist trap. The strip clubs in town are expensive and very low mileage. Again check out eccie.net, lots of good info there. Louisiana has the highest concentration of attractive white women I've seen in the states, but they get fat quickly as they get older. The trick is to catch them while they are still young and naive. Unfortunately this usually means taking advantage of pimped/drugged girls.