View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
my bx never talk to me about buying land and building house in vn. only some makeover of the house before our wedding..

talking about land... my FIL got a big big piece of padi field (waste land?) which my bx say all family members are eyeing. She say if one day her parents pass away, her sibilings will sure fight over the division of land.

I tell that she and me don't need the share...if her dad got give her a certain piece of land, she can give it to any of her sisters who need it most.
Padi fields are not worth a lot. My MIL own a lot of land in the province, she check with con an if my wife can own land and was told cannot since my wife is Singapore passport roi. Then she says she wants to give land to my wife. I told my wife to tell her mother to quit acting. We also no need her land.