View Single Post
Old 20-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

I went back to sawadee on the beginning of the month, once again I didnt go HV spa, cos it is not the SYT I am looking for.

find back the same lady, refer to my eariler FR

Go there I took 2 hour massage, see that auntie, wear until sibei tight, feel buay tahan, feel like grope her in the lift, but I nvr do it

she is damn slutty, before she start massage I told her, "I want you to be fully naked", she take off her top, then I ask her take off her pant, and underwear also.

So you all can imagine, two fully naked people staring at each other, and the auntie look at me as a very naughty look, say want to "take care of me", then I kiss her boob and kiss her lip...she treat me like her kid and she is smiling at me, can play and fondle her breast anytime I want

then we proceed to 60 min of massage, both ML and me are fully naked, and she do thai massage on me

can tell the room a bit cold, and I feel bad ask her to be fully naked

at the end after flip, she do B2B, then she do a BJ on my ball and my little bro, she ask me dun cum in the mouth

I say can fuck? at first she shake head, then I touch her below....turn her on....she ask "gt condom?"

I am prepared the condom by buying before, just wanna try, so I am going to fk her

She ask me to open and I piak her in normal position, but once again I too excited, and cum in less than a min

after cum, we faster wear some clothes, cos quite cold

she say nvr wear clothes nvm, cos she know I like it,

she keep saying I am good looking and she like it, make me feel good

this aunties really deliver high GFE

next time I will unlock see if can i do video recording