View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Dreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamstarz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Visited Sawadee near KSL on 10 Aug. The shop is confirmed opened already.

Price point is reasonable (60rm for thai / 75rm for oil per hour). But as other bros above mentioned, the massuers available are all milfs >40yrs. The massage were good and authentic though.

During the 90min session, my milf massuer kept placing my hand on her tigh area while oiling me up. I just pretend to accidentally touch / caress her legs at the start. Overtime, i just openly keep rub her legs till i shiok shiok after seeing no objections from her.

Finally flipped over and she just straight up rub my 神龙 and put my hands on her boobs. Milfy body, but mai hiam buay pai. Quoted 100rm for hj + roam. As is a milf, i not v interested. Lowballed till just rm60 and she took off everything. Autoroam 5G.

Teh neh neh till i exploded. The pleasant thing was even after the deed, the masseur continued her massage properly till time is up instead of just chasing me off.

Overall, a positive experience. The massage standard was good for the price point. I'll go there for the massage w a side dish of happy ending (if you are okay w milfs)

Would appreciate the bros to upp my points if you like my sharing. I recently got zapped by some dogs for sharing honest FRs. Thanks!

Last edited by Dreamstarz; 12-08-2022 at 02:07 PM.