Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LuSiWen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
How long have you known your husband before marriage ?

Do you want to know what men wants or what your husband specifically wants ?
Want to know what your husband wants, have to know more about him and you.
What men wants, easy to find out in the forum.

Or are you trying to find out what you want ? You want more but too shy to tell husband ?
Thank you for your thoughtful response. I appreciate your perspective and advice. You're right; understanding what your partner wants and desires in a relationship is crucial for a healthy and fulfilling partnership. In my case, I want to know both what men, in general, may desire and what specifically would make my husband happy.

You're absolutely correct that open communication and a willingness to explore and experiment can greatly benefit a relationship, especially in the bedroom. It's essential to have an open and honest conversation with your partner about your desires and boundaries. This can lead to a deeper connection and more satisfying experiences for both of you.

Your assumption that many men share common interests in bedroom matters isn't entirely off the mark. There are certainly some general trends and desires that can apply to many, but every person is unique. What's most important is finding out what works for you and your husband as a couple. What matters most is that both partners feel comfortable and satisfied with their intimate life.

Exploring new activities, trying new things, and keeping the lines of communication open can be great ways to enhance your relationship. It's crucial to create an environment where both you and your husband feel safe and free to express your desires, and to support each other's needs and wants.

Thank you for your insight, and I look forward to discovering ways to strengthen our bond further.