Thread: TOKYO RAMPAGE
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

Finally, I took the last step to this prolonged foreplay as I slowly worked the folds of her dress upwards as I could feel her body tighten up in anticipation. With slow and gradual movements, my right hand eventually slid gingerly up her smooth milky thigh, reaching her nether regions with my fingers brushing the laced texture of her thong. I lightly stroked her thong rhythmically in her upper pelvic region, building up anticipation as I made her wait, causing her breathing to gradually quicken before i finally reached down with my middle finger and lightly stroked it against her most intimate region, eliciting the first irresistible “ahh” I will be hearing from her during our encounter. Her first real moan got my blood boiling. This was a sound that awakened all sorts of nefarious desires within men. The sound a girl makes when she finally lets go of her inhibitions and offers herself to you is highly intoxicating almost as if heralding the arrival of her shameful desires.

My finger worked rhythmically as I rubbed on her clitoris through her laced thong, alternating between firm gentle strokes upwards and circular rubs. “Shiori” has by now embraced me with both arms, hanging on to my shoulders desperately as she moaned into my neck repeatedly with her head hung in shame, filling me with an illicit sense of accomplishment while I took pleasure in the warm and soft sensation I feel on my finger. My excitement increased by a level when I felt my finger being stained by the first signs of moisture so I continued to work diligently on her tight cunt without pause as I feel it loosen up slowly while I kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobes gently.