Thread: TOKYO RAMPAGE
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

As my excitement compounded, my restless hands finally made its move slowly removing her winter coat which she hung across her shoulders, revealing her pleated salmon-pink tube dress. As I ran my fingers across the ribbed texture of her dress arriving at her bosoms, I could feel her tense up for a moment but her lips didn’t disengage and continued the dance with mine as she left out Soft sporadic whimpers. I brought my hand up to her left breast and cupped it gently, and felt a mass of sponge like material… “Ah bra inserts lol” I thought to myself but it didn’t phase me in the slightest and neither did she have a reaction to this. Judging from the insert size in proportion to her body shape, I assessed with certainty that shiori was an A-cup girl. That’s fine with me as I find flat chested girls really erotic. (No pedo okay it’s not like that please)

Muffled whimpering arose as I gently kneading her bosoms. At this point our lips had disengaged and her head hung on my shoulders as she breathed on my neck as i pecked soft kisses on hers. I felt through her dress that she was wearing a strapless bra so I smoothly unclasped her bra from the outside. She let out a soft gasp as her now loose lingerie begun drifting down her dress revealed two cute little bumps on that salmon-pink dress. I moved my head to the right side of her neck, kiss it gently while my right index finger and thumb started twiddling her left nipple playfully through her dress. I felt her breath quicken as her right hand embraced my back while her left hand made pathetic half hearted attempts to stop my teasing. I could feel her left nipple harden through the dress, giving me a sense of accomplishment as I wasted no time and started to work on her right nipple while I smothered her whimpers with my lips once again.

Now with two very prominent points sticking out amongst the pleats of her dress, I took a moment to admire this erotic sight as she slowly became self aware and leaned backwards with both her palms resting on the couch behind her as she hung her head shyly. There she sat, with her erect nipples presented towards me, chest rising and falling from laboured breathing appearing as if she was a delicious fruit about to ripen which greatly whet my appetite. I knew she was beginning to have the first feelings of arousal arise within her as she had a drowsy and unfocused look in her eyes. With her body language that has seemed to drop all defences, she presented her body to me, as though welcoming me to ravage her to my heart’s desire.

I leaned in and gently lifted her chin up up revealing her almost intoxicated and drowsy face. If this was all part of her act, I have to commend her as she is leagues above Yoshika-san. Ignoring the fact that this may be all part of her Jedi mind trick, I pryed open her bottom lip and swooped in, enveloping her tongue between my lips and closed my eyes in bliss as I sucked away erotically at her tongue as my hands seemed to have a mind their own; feeling, kneading and pinching every part of her nubile body. Her attempts at vocalising only resulted in inaudible murmurs as her hands finally grabbed on to me with a firmness i’ve never felt from her.