View Single Post
Old 22-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
I thinks it essential to let newbie bros know about the bell ringing in 141&161 division. Nothing to be shy just make an effort to find the place.

I thinks no special skill or tactic involved. I would strongly recommend you guys start from Fuji building in CWB (Causeway Bay) as price is good and lot of WL girls in just one building.

The building is prominent and able to find lots of local guy pressing the bell. Check and look what the local did before you start on your own. You can pickup fast because no special skill involved.

Remember go in the afternoon time,avoid Sunday and horse racing day.
Ha..Observatory area Kowloon side is also a good hunting ground..many low rise blocks...for those brothers who have problem with high rise building..these blocks (4 storeys each) are easier for you, and it is away from the crowds, so no need to feel embarrassed in this area.