View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 10
JamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Looking for a female to degrade and humiliate online

I am a severe disabled who values hard work and perseverance at all turns. I fight hard against daily struggles irl even though a lot of things are beyond my control. Hence, control arouses me for a variety of reasons, the primary one being that it makes me feel as if I am using you to achieve what I want.

I am currently in search of a play partner who wants to be used online. I'm looking to degrade and humiliate a female who feels she's not worthy of a handsome stud, a man with a huge cock. Rather, she wants to utterly submit herself to an scrawny, disabled man with a small penis who wears diapers. She would feel useful being (ab)used by me, and feel honored to do embarrassing pic/vid tasks for my amusement. I find it pathetic in the sexiest of ways to give yourself up entirely for the desires of your partner, and I crave someone who is eager to please and who becomes wetter the lower they feel.

As such, there are several essential traits you that my partner would possess; first and foremost good communication skills, someone who can be clear about what they're looking for and who can digest the same from me; intelligence, as I need someone who can creatively adapt to, expand on, and explore what turns us on; and intensity, someone who cares deeply about what they're doing and is always present and invested.

Hit me up if you are interested to be (ab)used by a mean and sadist pervert. Only ask that you be female and not in a relationship.