View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 14
dinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdinodinosaur is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I was having dinner with my friends when I decided to just do some look around. I saw this hot milf with a nice rack. I started chit chatting with her and then just disturb disturb her when I saw her posting her job as a masseuse. One night I was just taunting her and asking her whether can send me a photo of her in her work attire. Next moment “tingl! I saw her message. My eyes nearly popped out when she sent me a photo of her in bra and panties posing a sexy pose. From 1 look from pic can see the neh neh is D cup with a perky ass. In my head I was thinking who is the lucky man took that photo for her.

I decided to cheong down for a massage. Initially I had 0 expectations as I expect all these charbo likely cannot massage la. So just paid for entrance $58 and went to shower and then lie down on the bed. Oh boy! I was totally wrong. She pressed every posts with accuracy and power and I was screaming in shiokness. In the last 10 min, she played with my ass crack then caress my cock and was literally milking me from behind. She asked me to turn over and continue milking me until I was about to erupt. After that she said cannot shoot. I was sian 1/2 until she said “cannot shoot unless shoot on my breast or I use my breast to help you shoot out”. Next moment she clamped her D cup boobs on my shaft and then wanked me till I shot between her cleavage.

She then went on to clean up and I went to bath. After that she offered her tits for me to suck but I politely reject because I scare due to hygiene reason. The crazy thi ng is when I tipped her $50, she thanked me…I didn’t think much until I return to massage. This time instead of oiling my cock, she bend over and gave me a bbbj. Her slurping bbbj machiam the level of Thai girls and I have to endure and think of an old woman else I game over in 2 min. She sucked me till I totally cim and she spit on the towel and go wash up. My 2 legs was feeling jelly as I walked out. Few days later she sent me a pussy pic and said her pussy sibei horny and too long never fucked. Everything was history when we bang like crazy in hotel. Sibei song! Totally a cougar milf with model body
Bro, can share me her WeChat ?