View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 02:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Relationship with KTV girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Anyone has experience with relationship with KTV girl?
How do u manage them?

For me, I just cannot accept the fact that she will be entertaining guys every night, and always suspect that she will go out with guys. It has been bothering me for very long. Want to break up also difficult. Haiz..
there are many threads on this bro

it seldom ends well. I was in one with a FL, it didn't end well. But then again, marriage- does it?

The fact that she works in the KTV already says she is not there for the romance. Its about the money. And if you have fallen for her, well, fall hard, fall deep, get hurt and wake up. They say its better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Perhaps this is true.

My magic pill? I go and screw someone else, or a few someones instead of wallowing in self pity that I feel betrayed or cheated on. Do what it takes to move forward, with few regrets.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment