View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

I met her yesterday night full of expectation after some many nice FRs by Bros here. She told me she got a room liao, so no need to book room. To be frank, her service is seriously over-rated. Throughout the session, I felt I was being rushed. Even though she tried to be friendly, I knew she just wanted me out of the room asap. For what reason? Not sure. Most probably got another customer coming up.

FR Summary
Name : JiaQi
Age : Young but not SYT standard to me. My version of SYT a bit different. Sorry.
Origin : Didn't bother to ask.
Dressing : Black shirt, black pants with turquoise heels. Black bra n panties.
Look : Minimal make up. Long straight hair. Young PRC look. Looks ordinary to me.
Showering : No shower. I shower alone while she ate the dinner which she requested me to buy for her.
Body : Approx 1.62m. Slim type.
Boobs : Her only great asset. Big round and soft. Very light pinkish/brown nipples for sucking. The best I had seen so far.
Skin : Fair n Smooth like young gal.
Armpit : Didn't notice.
Pussy : Small thick bush. Meaty love lips. She put lubricant here........
Catbath : Lick my nipples and moved down south. Quite rushy.
Frenching : No mood to kiss her. Got a feeling she dun like. Slight pecks.
Fingering : Rubbing allowed. But very soon she wants me to poke her liao.
BJ (with cap) : Quite SOP.
FJ (Capped of course): Rides me for a while and I pushed her down for missionary. Not much response from her. I ended it quick as my mood is spoilt. After cumming, no clean up. I auto lor.
Service : A bit rushy, maybe she got another customer coming up.
Attitude : 'Friendly' ? A bit fake to me. She did get a bit annoyed when I was looking for my water bottle for a drink. She wanted to start action as she said I was late meeting her. KNN, I was buying her dinner, that's why late. My mood spoilt from this moment on. FYI, me in and out of the room less than 30 mins. Didn't waste too much of her time.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room). She offered me to use her room and yet want me to pay $20. I might as well book my own room.
Verdict : Very much over-rated. Only her boobs not over-rated.
RTF : No thanks! In fact I regret meeting her. I should have save my $90 and RTF Coco (Bro Gaofar). Heard from her she no business.

Last but not least, thanks to Bro fl_slayer for contact.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;