Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schadenfreude51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonk for girl from Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlex View Post
Rule of thumb, if they ask you meet at shopping mall, 7 11 or a place where got the police "scam alert" sign. Just abort mission, 100% + chop is scam.

If pricing is like lower than market rate, avoid as well. For example, $80 for 1.5hr.

Been testing all the scammer till they blacklist/ignore me.

They will use guilt trip method such as "My girl otw to meet you already, if you don't pay up then i will expose your mobile number". Please just hang up, they can't do a shit.
jus wan 2 share my exprienced wif locanto.i been chitchatting wit a few locanto gers on line as i dun wan use handfone..

1 ting i orready find is suspicus is dey r all located in de hdb areas wif alot of axs machine and convinince stores nearby..... 1 of de bros in dis forum had said thatcan always Google the locations ( eg. Blk 401 axs scam) they give and sometimes you will see police issue a notice to warn people about it

got 1 day i was feelin horny n decided to try one ger out. she giv me blk number but dun wan giv me unit no. i aks why she tell me jus wait dere she will cum n pick me up. wen i reach i msg her she ask me take foto send her show her where i standingl

aft i send den she ask me my handfone numbr, i say call me use line . she say cannot n giv some stoopiak excuse. orready i even more suspicus n i juz giv her some random no.... luckly cos den she say her fren will call me.......

i was feelin sumting is wrong so i jus left